Let's face it...
Most of us have some terrifying experience or thoughts around purchasing shoes online. Depending on the leather type and design, your right shoe size can vary for each brand or model. Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) is committed to providing you the most perfect fit possible. Take a moment to measure your feet following these guidelines:
How to measure your feet
- Place a piece of paper on the floor. Stand over it with the back of your heel against a straight edge or wall. See figure 1.
- Run a pen around your foot to draw an outline.
- Foot length is measured along the straight line from your heel to the tip of your longest toe. See figure 2.
- Add an extra 2mm to your measurements, which gives you the proper clearance for your feet.
- Once you have your measurements in centimetres (cm), refer to our size chart below to find your right fit.
If in doubt about your sizing, feel free to scan and email your measurements to us at [email protected] and we’ll get back to you with a professional recommendation.
We are here to help!
View the Size Chart
Do you have extra small feet? All our shoes are handmade, hence we have a capacity to customise the size for you. Just get in touch with us via email with your request. Please note it takes 3-4 weeks to receive any made to order.