SIZE AND FITTING GUIDE
Let's face it: size matters
Most of us have some terrifying experience or thoughts around purchasing shoes online. Depending on the leather type and design, your right shoe size can vary from each brand or model. Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) is committed to providing you the most perfect fit possible. Take a moment to measure your feet following these guidelines:
How to measure your feet
- Place a piece of paper on the floor. Stand over it with the back of your heel against a straight edge or wall. See figure 1.
- Run a pen around your foot to draw an outline.
- Foot length is measured along the straight line from your heel to the tip of your longest toe. See figure 2.
- Add an extra 2mm to your measurements, which gives you the proper clearance for your feet.
- Once you have your measurements in MM, refer to our size chart below to find your right fit. Often one foot is slightly larger than the other; please use the larger foot measurement to select your shoe size.
View the Size Chart
|E O D (EU)||AUS||US||UK||MM (KR)|
|37||6.5 - 7||7||4||240|
|38||7.5||8||4.5 - 5||245|
|40||9.5 - 10||10||7||265|
|41||10.5||11||7.5 - 8||270|