Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) strives to maintain high standards for delivery times on orders. Delivery times may vary depending on the final shipment destination. You will receive confirmation via email when your order has shipped. This email will include your tracking number. If you have any questions about your order or the shipping process, please contact us via email.
We recommend that all packages be delivered to a place with a dedicated mail reception area, such as a company or business, for fastest delivery.
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
For deliveries in Australia, we offer:
- FREE standard shipping with an expected delivery time of 2-10 business days.
- EXPRESS shipping for $40 AUD with overnight delivery for orders placed on weekdays before 12pm.
For all other countries outside of Australia, we offer:
- Standard shipping for a flat rate of $35 AUD with an expected delivery time of 3-15 business days.
- EXPRESS shipping for a flat rate of $70 AUD with an expected delivery time of 2-5 days for orders placed before 12pm.
- FREE standard shipping for any purchases over $1,200 with an expected delivery time of 3-15 business days.
Please contact us via email for any questions regarding international delivery so that we can assist you further.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All Extraordinary Ordinary Day (EOD) orders are shipped on a Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) basis. International shipments may incur customs fees, duties, or taxes in excess of the purchase price. The buyer is liable for any additional costs associated with shipments outside of Australia, including local taxes. It is further the responsibility of the user to determine these fees, not the responsibility of EOD.
Please note that some shipments may experience delays due to customs clearance processes. These are unfortunately beyond our control. It would be advisable to contact your local customs office or postal office for more information regarding shipment delays.
For further information on this or any other policy, please contact us via email.