Shop Now. Take Now. Pay Later
WHAT IS AFTERPAY?
Afterpay offers simple and affordable instalment plans for online shoppers. The payment platform allows you to purchase in four equal instalments, due every fortnight. There is no additional cost to use Afterpay. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order straight away.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. At the checkout, select Afterpay as your payment option. You will be redirected to the Afterpay website to process your order.
2. Register or login into Afterpay to confirm your order.
3. You will then be redirected to the Extraordinary Ordinary Day website to receive your order confirmation.
*NB: Afterpay's maximum transaction limit is $1000 AUD, and each order is subject to Afterpay's credit assessment.
WHAT DO I NEED?
1. An Australian payment card (credit or debit);
2. To be over 18 years of age;
3. To live in Australia
HOW DO I USE AFTERPAY?
When you place your first order using Afterpay, the first instalment will be charged at the time of purchase. Following that, each instalment will be deducted from your choice of payment card each fortnight. For all of your future orders using Afterpay, your first instalment will be deducted within 14 days. At the time of purchase, the full Afterpay schedule will be outlined for you.
WHEN DO I RECEIVE MY PURCAHSE?
Your purchase will be shipped straight away. Learn more about our delivery policy here.
CAN I RETURN MY AFTERPAY PURCHASE?
Yes, our normal returns and exchanges policy applies to all Afterpay purchases. You have 30 days from the date of shipment to return or exchange your item. Check out the full terms of our 30 Day Guarantee policy here.
To see AfterPay's complete terms, please visit their webpage.